Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Ivo_B on October 09, 2019, 11:51:14 am
-
.
-
Cool series. I especially like the last two.
JR
-
Good stuff, Ivo, but it looks as if the ball has a pretty bad bulge in it.
-
Cool series. I especially like the last two.
Agreed; the third in particular.
Jeremy
-
Thanks all
Good stuff, Ivo, but it looks as if the ball has a pretty bad bulge in it.
Yes, the ball is a bit worn. 8)
-
Agreed; the third in particular.
Jeremy
Yep, great shape and colours.
-
The third is also my favorite, of a fine set.
-
The third and forth have a great use of light. Reminds of gym class on an early November morning 1969. I would be 13.
Peter
I despised playing Basketball...
-
Thanks for all the kind comments.
It was such an unexpected moment, walking the town and finding a small typical 70’s sporthal.
Nothing special, until the sun broke through the clouds. .....
And then, it’s just a matter of grabbing what is there.
-
Thanks for all the kind comments.
It was such an unexpected moment, walking the town and finding a small typical 70’s sporthal.
Nothing special, until the sun broke through the clouds. .....
And then, it’s just a matter of grabbing what is there.
Those are indeed, the magic moments in life.
Peter