Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: maeda on October 08, 2019, 03:25:18 pm
-
Hello,
The digital back is in near mint condition.
Less than 2000 shots.
Display protected by a screen protector.
It comes with all originals accessories.
3 batteries will be included.
Some of them have never been unpacked.
The sensors has been professionally cleaned by Hasselblad Specialist here in Paris.
PM me to get more pictures
I can ship outside EU but maybe it's going to be expensive ???
Price 5500 euros
-
Is the back still available? And would it be possible to test it?
-
Hello, the back is sold !
-
I have a CVF-50c for sale. Same price in $.
Maybe less than 100 activations.
Nothing wrong with it. Just too fuzzy & clunky for me for use on a technical camera.
If you want photographs or have any question, please send me a PM.
-
I have a CFV39 on ebay at the moment if you are interested in a good priced amazing mint CFV?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hasselblad-CFV39-Mint-With-Paperwork-Cables-and-Box/274215455866