Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Todd Suttles on October 08, 2019, 12:40:42 pm

Title: Untitled 02 August 2019
Post by: Todd Suttles on October 08, 2019, 12:40:42 pm
Untitled 02 August 2019
C&C welcomed and appreciated
Title: Re: Untitled 02 August 2019
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 08, 2019, 01:39:47 pm
I believe you are loosening up to good effect, Todd.
Title: Re: Untitled 02 August 2019
Post by: RSL on October 08, 2019, 02:07:26 pm
Exactly. Next time, get all the feet, Todd. It's a fine shot.
Title: Re: Untitled 02 August 2019
Post by: Todd Suttles on October 08, 2019, 04:39:39 pm
Better with more color?

Eric, I'm trying, thanks.
LOL, Russ- I was shooting upside down and the thing was flying around in low light as I tried to follow it with a 200 tele. The whole thing was a lucky shot!  -But I had the idea right.