Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on October 07, 2019, 05:07:15 pm
-
I call the Isle of Arran's landscapes home. They are always familiar to me, and always new. They never disappoint, never let me down. Sure, sometimes the weather doesn't cooperate - but that's normal, and it doesn't matter: photographing the sun rising over what looks like a sculptor's work, is simply priceless :) 1.4 second exposure with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 21mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.
(https://www.vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/X1D1_02123.jpg)
Thank you for viewing, best regards
Vieri
-
Amazing. Most photographers concentrate on the mountains and rarely on the shore.
-
Great landscape and light, masterly photographed.
-
Both soft and jagged, I like it a lot…
-
Amazing. Most photographers concentrate on the mountains and rarely on the shore.
Thank you very much indeed Stamper, glad you enjoyed it! :)
Great landscape and light, masterly photographed.
Thank you very much Paulo, I am glad you liked it! :)
Both soft and jagged, I like it a lot…
Thank you very much indeed Francois! :)
Best regards,
Vieri
-
Stunning!
-
Stunning!
Thank you very much indeed! :) Best regards,
Vieri
-
Thank you. Which filter did you use? Why did you opt for a 1 sec exposure? (And not less to get sharper waves)
-
Thank you. Which filter did you use? Why did you opt for a 1 sec exposure? (And not less to get sharper waves)
I used a Grad ND and a ND filter. 1 sec was chosen exactly not to get sharper waves, but to smoothen them out a bit instead. Best regards,
Vieri