Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: MattBurt on October 03, 2019, 04:19:05 pm

Title: Flying around the valley
Post by: MattBurt on October 03, 2019, 04:19:05 pm
Got out for a fly around the neighborhood this morning with a young pilot I used to babysit when I was in college and he was a toddler.

It's calm today which is nice. I would have liked some clouds but I'm not complaining! Colors are looking good.

k-1ii & D FA 24-70
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48838321272_f64d9a88d7_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2hpFapW)IMGP0760-Edit (https://flic.kr/p/2hpFapW) by Matt Burt (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mattbnet/), on Flickr

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48838322132_d6f1203107_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2hpFaEL)IMGP0803-Edit (https://flic.kr/p/2hpFaEL) by Matt Burt (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mattbnet/), on Flickr

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48838323812_3804a0f184_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2hpFbaJ)IMGP0832-Edit (https://flic.kr/p/2hpFbaJ) by Matt Burt (https://www.flickr.com/photos/mattbnet/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Flying around the valley
Post by: rabanito on October 03, 2019, 05:22:09 pm
Beautiful
Title: Re: Flying around the valley
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 03, 2019, 08:53:37 pm
Beautiful
+1.
The second is my favorite.
Title: Re: Flying around the valley
Post by: francois on October 04, 2019, 04:41:20 am
Glorious colors.
Well done!
Title: Re: Flying around the valley
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 04, 2019, 08:01:08 am
Very nice. Hopefully you'll get to do it again on an overcast day (if there's one soon).
Title: Re: Flying around the valley
Post by: stamper on October 04, 2019, 08:17:00 am
Very nice!
Title: Re: Flying around the valley
Post by: Bob_B on October 04, 2019, 08:34:12 am
+1. I particularly like the first.
Title: Re: Flying around the valley
Post by: RSL on October 04, 2019, 09:41:18 am
I see Colorado's having one of it's usual incredibly beautiful autumns, Matt. Wish I could be there to see it. Your pictures help a lot.
Title: Re: Flying around the valley
Post by: MattBurt on October 04, 2019, 12:34:12 pm
Thanks all! We had clouds this morning for the first time in weeks but sadly I was earthbound.