Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: rgs on October 02, 2019, 10:54:04 pm

Title: Colorado Fall
Post by: rgs on October 02, 2019, 10:54:04 pm
I've just returned from a week spent with family in Colorado. Fall is a bit late this year but still stunning. Here are a few images from the trip. The first one is early morning light in Garden of the Gods. Second is from the Grottos Trail. The shore of Maroon Lake was very colorful and, naturally, the requisite shot of the Maroon Bells.
Title: Re: Colorado Fall
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 03, 2019, 03:51:24 am
Good set.
Title: Re: Colorado Fall
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 03, 2019, 11:12:44 am
Good set.
+1.
Title: Re: Colorado Fall
Post by: RSL on October 03, 2019, 11:36:38 am
+2
Title: Re: Colorado Fall
Post by: MattBurt on October 03, 2019, 04:27:09 pm
Nice.
Title: Re: Colorado Fall
Post by: francois on October 04, 2019, 04:38:24 am
The first one is magic land for me. The light and rock formations are fantastic. The other three shots are more classical but very pleasant and well executed.
Title: Re: Colorado Fall
Post by: rgs on October 04, 2019, 07:31:25 am
My grandkids call that place the "land before time". I think I like that title.
Title: Re: Colorado Fall
Post by: francois on October 05, 2019, 11:18:24 am
My grandkids call that place the "land before time". I think I like that title.

Yes, indeed, a very nice title!