Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: MattBurt on September 26, 2019, 01:14:28 pm

Title: Sunset at the river park
Post by: MattBurt on September 26, 2019, 01:14:28 pm
I could see conditions coming together for a good sunset and although I was just returning from a real estate shoot, I decided to just touch down at home long enough to swap tripods, put my boots on, and then head to the nearby river park.
This spot can be tricky, downright dangerous, or even impossible to get to sometimes. Now that the water has receded I was able to hop from rock to rock and get out there. Everything except my right foot stayed dry. :)

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48799288586_e4c4583a86_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2hme7mA)

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48798938968_4462518cbc_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2hmcjqG)

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48799434837_fceb45524d_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2hmeRQa)
Title: Re: Sunset at the river park
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 26, 2019, 01:46:01 pm
Nice set.
The first is my favorite, for the form of the water flow as well as the sunset.
Title: Re: Sunset at the river park
Post by: sdwilsonsct on September 26, 2019, 07:48:14 pm
Looks like you swapped for a very short tripod.  ;)

I like the texture of the water.