Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Gordon Buck on November 20, 2006, 09:14:51 pm

Title: Photoshop web gallery templates
Post by: Gordon Buck on November 20, 2006, 09:14:51 pm
Could anyone recommend a source for new, different web gallery templates that will work directly with Photoshop just as do the included templates from Adobe?
Title: Photoshop web gallery templates
Post by: Gordon Buck on December 01, 2006, 09:30:02 pm
hmmm ...

Is the answer just too obvious?  Too simple?  Too difficult?  No one does it?
Title: Photoshop web gallery templates
Post by: Paul Williamson on December 01, 2006, 11:19:17 pm
Make your own? That's what I did.
Title: Photoshop web gallery templates
Post by: Jonathan Wienke on December 02, 2006, 04:37:44 am
I made my own as well. There's an entire section in PS help regarding the template tags required for image name, photographer name, date, gallery title, etc. I started with a page from my site so that finished galleries had the same look and feel as the rest of my site, whether published online or on a CD. I even added PayPal buttons so that print purchases could be made straight from the gallery.