Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Martin Kristiansen on September 13, 2019, 06:38:00 am

Title: Drakensberg KwaZulu Natal
Post by: Martin Kristiansen on September 13, 2019, 06:38:00 am
Haven't shot Landscape for a while. Haven't been feeling very inspired. Looked through some old images from the Drakensberg as I am going to the area next week. Looking for some excitement. Im going to have a real go next week when Im there. In-between watching the start of the rugby world cup
Title: Re: Dreakensberg KwaZulu Natal
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on September 13, 2019, 08:23:29 am
That’s a fine one. Love the dark processing and the sliver of water.
Title: Re: Dreakensberg KwaZulu Natal
Post by: Martin Kristiansen on September 13, 2019, 08:44:36 am
Thanks very much Slobodan
Title: Re: Dreakensberg KwaZulu Natal
Post by: sdwilsonsct on September 13, 2019, 12:48:54 pm
...Love the dark processing and the sliver of water.

Yes. Nit: I might crop out the bottom left corner.
Title: Re: Dreakensberg KwaZulu Natal
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on September 13, 2019, 01:09:47 pm
Moody. Just the kind of thing I like, but seldom achieve.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Drakensberg KwaZulu Natal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 16, 2019, 04:35:42 am
Agree with the crop suggestion. Lovely and dramatic light that suits the scene. Reminds me of the type of photography I see from Salgado.
Title: Re: Drakensberg KwaZulu Natal
Post by: stamper on September 16, 2019, 04:49:54 am
A fine image as it is.
Title: Re: Dreakensberg KwaZulu Natal
Post by: Martin Kristiansen on September 16, 2019, 08:03:56 am
Yes. Nit: I might crop out the bottom left corner.

Thank you.

I’m happy with the crop. I like that little piece coming into frame. If I did want to remove it I would be more likely to clone it out. But I a, going to leave it I think. Not to say suggestions aren’t welcome.