Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Hans Kruse on September 12, 2019, 04:27:40 am

Title: Breaking through
Post by: Hans Kruse on September 12, 2019, 04:27:40 am
On my way to Isle of Skye where I'm running a photo workshop next week, I stopped in Glencoe and on day with dramatic weather the sun suddenly came through when I came down the valley.

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48718053612_dc851286da_o.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2he3L2A)Breaking through (https://flic.kr/p/2he3L2A) by Hans Kruse (https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkruse/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Breaking through
Post by: RSL on September 12, 2019, 07:17:12 am
It's a stunner, Hans.
Title: Re: Breaking through
Post by: stamper on September 12, 2019, 07:33:33 am
Magnificent!
Title: Re: Breaking through
Post by: francois on September 12, 2019, 08:30:10 am
Standing still, in admiration!

Bravo
Title: Re: Breaking through
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 12, 2019, 09:22:30 am
Magnificent!
+1.
Title: Re: Breaking through
Post by: kers on September 12, 2019, 11:20:54 am
Feels like being there...
Feels good!
Title: Re: Breaking through
Post by: nirpat89 on September 12, 2019, 11:35:36 am
We are not worthy!  :)
Title: Re: Breaking through
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on September 12, 2019, 11:49:24 am
+1
Title: Re: Breaking through
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on September 12, 2019, 02:25:01 pm
Great shot Hans.

I have stood exactly where you were standing here more than a few times Hans I can tell you and know just how difficult it is to get anything like a usable shot of this location, but you have certainly captured one here  :)

Dave
Title: Re: Breaking through
Post by: Hans Kruse on September 12, 2019, 05:14:44 pm
Thanks to all for the comments and it was just a coincidence that I got this shot as it lasted not long and I happened to be there.