Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on September 11, 2019, 01:58:31 pm
-
Sunset on the Tuscan hills of Val d'Orcia. This one evening, at sunset, I witnessed and photographed some truly beautiful light painting the farmhouse and trees in front of me with smooth, warm pastel tones. Just incredible!
A 13 seconds exposure with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 90mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.
(https://www.vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/X1D1_00441.jpg)
Thank you for viewing, best regards
Vieri
-
Lovely.
-
I have run out of superlatives to describe your images.
-
Composition, lines, colors and light all cooperate for this exquisite photo.
-
Lovely.
+1.
-
Lovely.
Thank you very much Paulo, glad you enjoyed it :)
I have run out of superlatives to describe your images.
Thank you very much indeed stamper, that is truly very kind of you to say, I am glad you are enjoying my work :)
Composition, lines, colors and light all cooperate for this exquisite photo.
Thank you very much indeed Francois, glad you enjoyed it! :)
+1.
Thank you very much Eric! :)
Best regards,
Vieri