Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 31, 2019, 06:01:13 pm

Title: Full or Empty
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 31, 2019, 06:01:13 pm
A recent Cappuccino.
Title: Re: Full or Empty
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on August 31, 2019, 06:18:19 pm
Hard to tell... without glasses ;)
Title: Re: Full or Empty
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 31, 2019, 07:43:28 pm
Hard to tell... without glasses ;)
;D
Title: Re: Full or Empty
Post by: RSL on August 31, 2019, 07:44:58 pm
Both  :D :D :D
Title: Re: Full or Empty
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 31, 2019, 11:20:28 pm
Both  :D :D :D
That's the right answer!  ;D
Title: Re: Full or Empty
Post by: Rob C on September 01, 2019, 04:56:48 am
As Russ points out: it's the ambivalence!

;-)
Title: Re: Full or Empty
Post by: petermfiore on September 01, 2019, 07:16:10 am
I'll take full every time...


Peter
Title: Re: Full or Empty
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 01, 2019, 09:20:01 am
I'll take full every time...


Peter
When Full, the anticipation is great. But by the time it's Empty, I feel so satisfied.   ;)
Title: Re: Full or Empty
Post by: petermfiore on September 01, 2019, 09:27:19 am
When Full, the anticipation is great. But by the time it's Empty, I feel so satisfied.   ;)

Yes this is very true...YUM


Peter
Title: Re: Full or Empty
Post by: Rob C on September 01, 2019, 10:23:58 am
When Full, the anticipation is great. But by the time it's Empty, I feel so satisfied.   ;)

Whereas I immediately wish for another, but know that I should not. Mostly, I don't, but when I give in, I end up regretting it.

:-(
Title: Re: Full or Empty
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on September 01, 2019, 10:58:43 am
Who said discussing photography is dead? Two iPhone snaps and 10 comments already! ;)
Title: Re: Full or Empty
Post by: Rob C on September 01, 2019, 12:55:07 pm
Who said discussing photography is dead? Two iPhone snaps and 10 comments already! ;)

Think of the carbon footprint in that.

Enough to make you march and demand to ban cellphones.

:-)
Title: Re: Full or Empty
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on September 02, 2019, 05:01:51 am
What's this Eric, a version of Schrodinger's Coffee?
Title: Re: Full or Empty
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 02, 2019, 12:26:52 pm
What's this Eric, a version of Schrodinger's Coffee?
Yes!   ;D