Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Colorado_CJ on August 29, 2019, 07:15:52 pm

Title: The Heart of the Heart
Post by: Colorado_CJ on August 29, 2019, 07:15:52 pm
Nebula that is!

4.5 hours of integration isn't enough for this nebula. I may go back and add more integration time later. I am still trying to find the patience to image for longer than a single night before I edit an image, but I am not there yet :)

This was shot in my Bortle 6-7 backyard last night using the following.

Skywatcher MN190 1000mm F5.2 Maksutov Newtonian
Skywatcher EQ6R-Pro
ZWO ASI183MM Pro Imaging Camera
Skywatcher 72ED Guide Scope
ZWO ASI120MC-S Guide Camera

18, 300 sec Ha at 111 Gain 10 offset
18, 300 sec OIII at 111 Gain 10 offset
18, 300 sec SII at 111 Gain 10 offset

(https://www.focalworld.com/index.php?media/heart-of-the-heart-small.3526/full)
Title: Re: The Heart of the Heart
Post by: kers on August 30, 2019, 06:17:04 am
Nebula that is!

4.5 hours of integration isn't enough for this nebula. I may go back and add more integration time later. I am still trying to find the patience to image for longer than a single night before I edit an image, but I am not there yet :)

This was shot in my Bortle 6-7 backyard last night using the following.

Skywatcher MN190 1000mm F5.2 Maksutov Newtonian
Skywatcher EQ6R-Pro
ZWO ASI183MM Pro Imaging Camera
Skywatcher 72ED Guide Scope
ZWO ASI120MC-S Guide Camera

18, 300 sec Ha at 111 Gain 10 offset
18, 300 sec OIII at 111 Gain 10 offset
18, 300 sec SII at 111 Gain 10 offset

(https://www.focalworld.com/index.php?media/heart-of-the-heart-small.3526/full)

You certainly make good use of all your knowledge, effort and equipment...

Amazing! as always!
Title: Re: The Heart of the Heart
Post by: nirpat89 on August 30, 2019, 08:04:47 am
Mesmerizing!