Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: maddogmurph on August 29, 2019, 12:41:04 am
-
For the last three years I've headed out to the Southwest in my Jeep to catch the displays of atmosphere that the monsoon storms portray as they hit the desert landscapes. I've gotten to be nearly an expert at reading weather over the years, as it's essentially a safety requirement. This was a moment along the rim of canyonlands where we were able to appreciate some late evening light fans.
-
That's really rather nice. Beautiful, soft, muted tones.
-
That's really rather nice. Beautiful, soft, muted tones.
+1.
-
+1.
-
Exceptional!
-
Biblical landscape… Stunning!
-
Biblical landscape… Stunning!
That's why they are called God's rays...
-
Just lovely and for me, I like the B&W. Bravo!!
-
As with all your images, Maddog: WOW.
-
Yeah that's lovely. Nice work.
-
Beautiful.