Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: nirpat89 on August 26, 2019, 01:05:44 pm

Title: Ghost Tree
Post by: nirpat89 on August 26, 2019, 01:05:44 pm
One from me....



Title: Re: Ghost Tree
Post by: rabanito on August 26, 2019, 01:42:00 pm
Beautiful
Title: Re: Ghost Tree
Post by: Bob_B on August 27, 2019, 08:09:52 am
+1
Title: Re: Ghost Tree
Post by: RMW on August 27, 2019, 09:06:18 am
Very fine !
Title: Re: Ghost Tree
Post by: nirpat89 on August 27, 2019, 10:11:31 am
Thanks guys...I do appreciate. 

:Niranjan. 
Title: Re: Ghost Tree
Post by: francois on August 27, 2019, 12:04:55 pm
That lonely tree looks like a survivor… Beautiful shot and also processing, I like it a lot.
Title: Re: Ghost Tree
Post by: nirpat89 on August 27, 2019, 02:03:36 pm
That lonely tree looks like a survivor… Beautiful shot and also processing, I like it a lot.

Interesting take.  I was intrigued by the fact this tree was allowed to stay put in the middle of the farm even though it probably was a hindrance in farming.  In the fog, it reminded me of an abandoned ghost ship - hence my title.  But I like your description of a lone(ly) survivor.  May be I will adopt that.

Thanks for the comments...

:Niranjan.
Title: Re: Ghost Tree
Post by: francois on August 28, 2019, 07:36:14 am
Interesting take.  I was intrigued by the fact this tree was allowed to stay put in the middle of the farm even though it probably was a hindrance in farming.  In the fog, it reminded me of an abandoned ghost ship - hence my title.  But I like your description of a lone(ly) survivor.  May be I will adopt that.

Thanks for the comments...

:Niranjan.

In fact, I just saw photos from WW1 and all the devastation caused by the heavy shelling.... The lonely tree in your photo was a bit reminiscent of those dark times.
Title: Re: Ghost Tree
Post by: maddogmurph on August 28, 2019, 09:55:56 am
Interesting shape. And I like the foggy mood.
Title: Re: Ghost Tree
Post by: stamper on August 28, 2019, 10:04:04 am
Agree with all of the praise.