Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: saiguy on August 19, 2019, 07:41:34 am
-
For a short time, about a week, LSI offering HDR to those who already have SF8 Ai for $49 USD.
-
For a short time, about a week, LSI offering HDR to those who already have SF8 Ai for $49 USD.
Was this an email notification perhaps? I haven't seen anything about this on their site, but I did receive an email notifying me of an update to the Archive Suite for $99, which does not interest me and it's not what you have mentioned here.
-
Anything?
-
Yes I got an email. LSI knows I have a license for Expression 11000 scanner, SF8 Ai. But they did not realize I already have HDR as it is a stand alone license not directly associated with my 2 different SF8's, which are non Archive Suites.
-
Yes I got an email. LSI knows I have a license for Expression 11000 scanner, SF8 Ai. But they did not realize I already have HDR as it is a stand alone license not directly associated with my 2 different SF8's, which are non Archive Suites.
Thanks for this. I have two licenses, one for an Expression 1680 and one for the V750 Scanner. I do not currently have HDR for the SF8 Ai, but I would probably buy it at that price. Perhaps I'll be in touch with LSI and see if I can get a discount. I'm using Mac Pro, so when I upgrade to Mojave(16bit) the Expression will not work on my main work Mac Pro. However I do have a second Mac Pro which will not be upgraded, so I'll use that for the Expression scanner when necessary. Or perhaps create yet another Boot Clone of High Sierra on the main work MP and boot on that to use the Expression, which ever alternative seems best when the time comes.