Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Bob_B on August 14, 2019, 04:00:36 pm

Title: Wild flowers
Post by: Bob_B on August 14, 2019, 04:00:36 pm
From a recent hike in a nearby marshy area. C&C encouraged. Thanks for viewing. -Bob
Title: Re: Wild flowers
Post by: LesPalenik on August 14, 2019, 10:59:52 pm
I like best the first image. Very nice capture.
Title: Re: Wild flowers
Post by: sdwilsonsct on August 15, 2019, 02:48:23 am
Nice to work in the field but harder to produce the quality and compositions of your studio shots?
Title: Re: Wild flowers
Post by: Bob_B on August 15, 2019, 07:01:58 am
I like best the first image. Very nice capture.
Thanks Les. The 1st is my pick too.
Title: Re: Wild flowers
Post by: Bob_B on August 15, 2019, 07:04:20 am
Nice to work in the field but harder to produce the quality and compositions of your studio shots?
Definitely! With this particular set, I was out in very hot, humid weather, walking in a very wet bog. I was soaked with sweat and bog water by the time I called it quits.
Title: Re: Wild flowers
Post by: sarrasani on August 16, 2019, 09:34:52 am
I like this your taste, and this set is IMHO very pleasant and well done.
Nothing against the 1, but as composition (and focus/bokeh play) I prefer the 3.
Another championhip (another game?) for the monochrome, my absolute favourite : robust, clear and so well managed and framed.
All the best,
Sandro
Title: Re: Wild flowers
Post by: Arlen on August 16, 2019, 03:37:53 pm
Nothing against the 1, but as composition (and focus/bokeh play) I prefer the 3.

Same here. For me, that's the one that stands out. Well worth the wading and sweating, Bob.
Title: Re: Wild flowers
Post by: Bob_B on August 16, 2019, 06:13:16 pm
Sandro and Arlen: Thanks to you both! (Sandro: A special thanks for your praise of the monochrome.)