Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on August 12, 2019, 10:03:16 pm

Title: Clouds Afire
Post by: Chris Calohan on August 12, 2019, 10:03:16 pm
Sunset was not so spectacular but the clouds to the east were quite intriguing.
Title: Re: Clouds Afire
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on August 13, 2019, 04:08:01 am
Nice.
Title: Re: Clouds Afire
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on August 13, 2019, 07:13:25 am
I like that. I can imagine a large print.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Clouds Afire
Post by: RSL on August 13, 2019, 07:53:33 am
Good stuff, Chris.
Title: Re: Clouds Afire
Post by: Chris Calohan on August 13, 2019, 08:39:02 am
Thanks all. Whilst I make do photographically as my house continues to be rebuilt, much or most of what I shoot these days is right out my back door. The sunset was marginal, but these clouds and how the light hit them was so serene, while I was enjoying them I knew I had to make the shot. I think it is going to make a nice, large print to hang in the room that overlooks my lake.
Title: Re: Clouds Afire
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 13, 2019, 10:27:25 am
I wish I could get shots like that from my back door!
Title: Re: Clouds Afire
Post by: Chris Calohan on August 13, 2019, 01:29:02 pm
I wish I could get shots like that from my back door!

Move to Florida
Title: Re: Clouds Afire
Post by: RMW on August 13, 2019, 01:49:31 pm
Agree with everyone !
Richard
Title: Re: Clouds Afire
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on August 13, 2019, 03:20:28 pm
Very nice.

I wish there is just a bit more water, for balance.
Title: Re: Clouds Afire
Post by: Chris Calohan on August 13, 2019, 04:56:33 pm
Very nice.

I wish there is just a bit more water, for balance.

I agree but there was too much foreground crap in the way to get that shot..did the best I could with what I had.
Title: Re: Clouds Afire
Post by: sdwilsonsct on August 14, 2019, 03:10:44 am
I like the shapes. Good catch.