Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: armand on August 12, 2019, 07:56:54 pm

Title: Shore 2
Post by: armand on August 12, 2019, 07:56:54 pm
2 longish and 2 shortish, exposure times that is
Title: Re: Shore 2
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on August 13, 2019, 04:08:22 am
Interesting set.
Title: Re: Shore 2
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 13, 2019, 10:33:19 am
I find the first the most satisfying, with the best balance between forms.
The rock pattern is just right in this one.
Title: Re: Shore 2
Post by: armand on August 13, 2019, 07:38:08 pm
Thank you. It was a little tough to get the right framing as I could only partially predict the pattern of the waves.
Title: Re: Shore 2
Post by: Chris Calohan on August 19, 2019, 07:21:23 am
I am more drawn to the first of the shorts as the wave action it just the right amount of active to counterbalance to the smooth flow of the rocks.