Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on July 30, 2019, 02:23:32 pm

Title: On the road
Post by: armand on July 30, 2019, 02:23:32 pm
On the road. Once I figured it out the settings for technically passable shots from the car, I banked on some of the advantages of being the front passenger.
Title: Re: On the road
Post by: MattBurt on July 30, 2019, 06:45:14 pm
Nice series, especially considering how you got them!
I assume you weren't shooting through the windshield for these, they are too sharp and contrasty. Or maybe my windscreen is just way dirtier...
Title: Re: On the road
Post by: armand on July 31, 2019, 12:11:24 pm
Thanks!
The first 2 were definitely through the windshield, maybe also the third. You can get away with a relatively dirty windshield, depends on how close the lens is to it and if you can minimize the reflections.
Title: Re: On the road
Post by: armand on July 31, 2019, 05:50:01 pm
Another one
Title: Re: On the road
Post by: armand on August 04, 2019, 08:46:33 am
Here is one where I struggled with a dirty windshield despite taking 4-5 shots in quick succession and different angles.