Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Mark Nadler on July 25, 2019, 06:15:35 pm
-
Comments welcomed.
Mark
-
Good catch.
-
Thanks Eric
mark
-
Frame is tight but I like you the butterfly is placed on the diagonal. Colors are nice and perfect with the green background.
-
francois, I had to twist this image in post processing to get rid
of environmental debris. Unfortunately, it left the image a bit tight.
My tastes anyway tend to lead me to develop insects pictures so that
they are in the viewers face.
mark
-
Very nice, especially considering the limitations you described.
-
francois, I had to twist this image in post processing to get rid
of environmental debris. Unfortunately, it left the image a bit tight.
My tastes anyway tend to lead me to develop insects pictures so that
they are in the viewers face.
mark
Thanks for the info. We are photographing in a non-perfect world and it's what's interesting.