Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Ivo_B on July 19, 2019, 04:06:24 pm

Title: Kasprowy Wierch
Post by: Ivo_B on July 19, 2019, 04:06:24 pm
Again in The Tatra.
Title: Re: Kasprowy Wierch
Post by: Ivo_B on July 19, 2019, 04:08:20 pm
Few more
Title: Re: Kasprowy Wierch
Post by: RSL on July 19, 2019, 04:09:19 pm
Nicely done, Ivo. Makes me homesick for my own mountains.
Title: Re: Kasprowy Wierch
Post by: Rob C on July 20, 2019, 04:52:59 am
The third one down, the crucifix.

Visceral.
Title: Re: Kasprowy Wierch
Post by: Ivo_B on July 20, 2019, 06:25:40 am
Nicely done, Ivo. Makes me homesick for my own mountains.

Thanks Russ. Do you have some pictures of your mountains?
Title: Re: Kasprowy Wierch
Post by: francois on July 20, 2019, 06:52:47 am
I'm a sucker for alpine shots and I like these very much (although I've never been in the Tatra mountains).
Well seen!
Title: Re: Kasprowy Wierch
Post by: Ivo_B on July 20, 2019, 06:57:40 am
I'm a sucker for alpine shots and I like these very much (although I've never been in the Tatra mountains).
Well seen!

Thanks Francois
Title: Re: Kasprowy Wierch
Post by: Ivo_B on July 20, 2019, 07:04:06 am
The third one down, the crucifix.

Visceral.

My favorite as well