Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Ivo_B on July 17, 2019, 04:24:13 pm
-
Not a landscape photographer at all and only LR on the iPhone available , but I couldn’t resist to share.
Tatra national park, Poland.
I hope Slobodan will give some comments...
-
I like them both.
However, the very first thing that entered my mind was the airline tragedy where the pilot who had eye problems that should have kept him grounded, took his revenge on life by killling everybody aboard his last flight by crashing into mountains.
The power of photographs to play with the mind.
Rob
-
Impressive shots by a phone, Ivo. Digital zoom or strong crop?
Here is a snap of the same mountains from the southern side.
-
Both fine shots, Ivo. The equipment isn't important. Seeing is.
-
Impressive shots by a phone, Ivo. Digital zoom or strong crop?
Here is a snap of the same mountains from the southern side.
Hi all,
Thanks for the comments.
To be more clear. It is not shot on the iPhone but with my Eos R and the 24-105. The pictures are processed on my iPhone.
-
Impressive shots by a phone, Ivo. Digital zoom or strong crop?
Here is a snap of the same mountains from the southern side.
Beautiful shot! This is earlier in the year from Slovakia side?
-
Ivo, thank you for your kind comment. Yes, shot in May in Slovakia, about 15km direct distance from Tatras, from a roadside just south of Poprad
-
Very nice landscape images. I especially like the second one!
-
Yes Ivo, your shots captured that wonderful light goes that comes and goes as the clouds will allow.
JR
-
Yes Ivo, your shots captured that wonderful light goes that comes and goes as the clouds will allow.
JR
Thanks.
-
One more
-
One more
Very nice.
-
...I hope Slobodan will give some comments...
You sure!? Careful what you wish for ;)
-
You sure!? Careful what you wish for ;)
Yes I’m sure, The post process of these shots sucks big deal. I’m looking at the RAW’s at my MAC now and can use good advise how to develop them properly. (Landscape is not my thing, as you can see)
-
Both fine shots, Ivo. The equipment isn't important. Seeing is.
+ 100