Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on July 08, 2019, 04:15:35 pm

Title: Geometry - bw
Post by: armand on July 08, 2019, 04:15:35 pm
Geometry - bw
Title: Re: Geometry - bw
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on July 09, 2019, 03:23:47 am
I rather like the second one.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Geometry - bw
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 09, 2019, 11:07:25 am
That's my fave as well.
Title: Re: Geometry - bw
Post by: francois on July 10, 2019, 04:29:39 am
The first doesn't do much for me but the second (my favorite) and the third are interesting.
Well seen!
Title: Re: Geometry - bw
Post by: John R on July 10, 2019, 10:41:29 am
I rather like the second one.

Jeremy
Same here.

JR
Title: Re: Geometry - bw
Post by: David Eckels on July 10, 2019, 01:16:59 pm
The first doesn't do much for me but the second (my favorite) and the third are interesting.
Well seen!
Aye!
Title: Re: Geometry - bw
Post by: armand on July 10, 2019, 11:33:46 pm
Thank you!

In the first I was trying to work on the tension between "SALIDA" (exit) and the dark gloomy appearance of it.
Title: Re: Geometry - bw
Post by: David Eckels on July 12, 2019, 12:18:02 am
Thank you!

In the first I was trying to work on the tension between "SALIDA" (exit) and the dark gloomy appearance of it.
Ahh, the entrance from hell!?