Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on July 05, 2019, 05:01:46 pm

Title: Passing
Post by: armand on July 05, 2019, 05:01:46 pm
in passing
Title: Re: Passing
Post by: Rob C on July 06, 2019, 04:10:22 am
Yes, I like that a lot.

There are some things better than the hand of man.

;-)
Title: Re: Passing
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on July 07, 2019, 10:33:33 am
Love it.
Title: Re: Passing
Post by: Peter McLennan on July 07, 2019, 03:43:09 pm
Excellent!
Enigmatic, a good sign.
Title: Re: Passing
Post by: RSL on July 07, 2019, 03:49:54 pm
Good one, Armand.
Title: Re: Passing
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 07, 2019, 04:09:44 pm
Good one, Armand.
+1.
Title: Re: Passing
Post by: armand on July 07, 2019, 11:32:30 pm
Thank you all! I was lucky to get the blur close to what I wanted from the first (and only) attempt.