Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on July 05, 2019, 04:29:47 am

Title: A few days in Southwest Portugal - part 2
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 05, 2019, 04:29:47 am
Good morning,
Final piece that I wrote about my early - mid June shooting in the area. This one is about Milfontes.

http://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=834

Regards.
Title: Re: A few days in Southwest Portugal - part 2
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on July 05, 2019, 03:28:56 pm
I love the second, Paulo.

Jeremy
Title: Re: A few days in Southwest Portugal - part 2
Post by: sdwilsonsct on July 06, 2019, 09:52:15 am
I love the second, Paulo.

Yes, and more Good Stuff in your blog.
Title: Re: A few days in Southwest Portugal - part 2
Post by: HSakols on July 06, 2019, 08:47:06 pm
The sky and reflection on the second image are wonderful. 
Title: Re: A few days in Southwest Portugal - part 2
Post by: Bob_B on July 07, 2019, 07:06:19 am
Yes, and more Good Stuff in your blog.

+1, especially your blog
Title: Re: A few days in Southwest Portugal - part 2
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on July 07, 2019, 10:28:45 am
Paulo,

The second image is a beauty. And I'm throughly enjoying your blogs.
Title: Re: A few days in Southwest Portugal - part 2
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 07, 2019, 11:28:49 am
Thanks Gents. That was one of the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen. I was there in the tide pools between 8.30 and nearly 10 pm. My wife was a bit worried I got back home so late, but in the summer, such is the life of a landscape photographer...
Title: Re: A few days in Southwest Portugal - part 2
Post by: sarrasani on July 08, 2019, 09:49:25 am
good set. Not in the choir... :) but my fave is the 1. May be (or not) horizon a little pending?
Sandro
Title: Re: A few days in Southwest Portugal - part 2
Post by: maddogmurph on July 08, 2019, 08:17:14 pm
Vivid mate
Title: Re: A few days in Southwest Portugal - part 2
Post by: Mark Nadler on July 09, 2019, 01:02:18 am
Second image is a beauty.

mark
Title: Re: A few days in Southwest Portugal - part 2
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 09, 2019, 04:20:57 am
good set. Not in the choir... :) but my fave is the 1. May be (or not) horizon a little pending?
Sandro

Thanks Sandro. The only part of the true horizon that is showing is the sea level on the right, top. And that is horizontal. I think what is deceiving you are the receding cliffs and beaches?