Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on July 04, 2019, 01:24:32 pm

Title: geometry - color
Post by: armand on July 04, 2019, 01:24:32 pm
Geometry - color
- in Madrid
Title: Re: geometry - color
Post by: armand on July 04, 2019, 01:25:14 pm
Geometry - color
- in Madrid, Thyssen
Title: Re: geometry - color
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on July 04, 2019, 02:05:18 pm
I like the first set. The second set doesn't do much for me, except perhaps the third one.

Jeremy
Title: Re: geometry - color
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 04, 2019, 02:16:26 pm
I like the first set. The second set doesn't do much for me, except perhaps the third one.

Jeremy
I agree.
Title: Re: geometry - color
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on July 04, 2019, 02:22:13 pm
Well seen.
Title: Re: geometry - color
Post by: John R on July 04, 2019, 02:43:31 pm
I agree.
Me too!

JR
Title: Re: geometry - color
Post by: luxborealis on July 05, 2019, 08:37:20 am
Well seen.

+1
Title: Re: geometry - color
Post by: armand on July 05, 2019, 03:43:36 pm
Thank you for the feedback!
Title: Re: geometry - color
Post by: armand on July 29, 2019, 07:02:07 pm
Crane geometry
Title: Re: geometry - color
Post by: D Fuller on July 29, 2019, 09:34:33 pm
I like the first set. The second set doesn't do much for me, except perhaps the third one.

Jeremy

I was going to write these same words. I really like the first set a lot.
Title: Re: geometry - color
Post by: Mark Nadler on July 30, 2019, 01:31:51 am
I also like the first set

mark
Title: Re: geometry - color
Post by: Jonathan Cross on July 30, 2019, 05:42:19 am
This thread and that on 2 worlds reminded me of an image I took 3 years ago in Kotor harbour in Montenegro, a reflection of the harbour lights.  It was only processed in lightroom, crop and a little saturation.

Best wishes,

Jonathan
Title: Re: geometry - color
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 30, 2019, 09:58:07 am
This thread and that on 2 worlds reminded me of an image I took 3 years ago in Kotor harbour in Montenegro, a reflection of the harbour lights.  It was only processed in lightroom, crop and a little saturation.

Best wishes,

Jonathan
Very nice.