Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: luxborealis on July 01, 2019, 04:47:22 pm
-
Up at the cottage, second only to early morning canoeing back in the marsh, is watching the drama of summer thunderstorms as they cross the lake toward us. Last year, there was tornado activity north of here around Ottawa, and a number of years ago, we had a microburst smack right down on us, felling and breaking about half the trees around the cottage. This storm had more bark than bite, but still produced some high winds and heavy rainfall, as well as a spectacular cloud wall.
Shot on an iPhone 8 Plus with LrMobile HDR raw and processed in LrMobile.
-
Ooh, That is scary!
Great storm shot.
-
Very nice. Those clouds are both beautiful and scary.
-
Wow. I think that about covers it.
-
Great structure here.
-
Excellent and ominous!
-
Beautiful
-
Very nice. Those clouds are both beautiful and scary.
+1
-
Excellent and ominous!
Also very natural looking.
JR
-
Stunning, I feel like the sky is falling!
-
Wow indeed!
-
Thanks for the compliments. It really was a spectacular few minutes. I’m glad I could be there as a witness and documentarian.
-
Quite a spectacle, Terry. Very well done.