Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RMW on June 30, 2019, 12:19:43 pm

Title: Last Moments Before The Rain Fell
Post by: RMW on June 30, 2019, 12:19:43 pm
Isle de Jean Charles, Terrabone Parish, Louisiana
June '19
Hope you enjoy.
Richard
Title: Re: Last Moments Before The Rain Fell
Post by: stamper on June 30, 2019, 12:32:03 pm
I like, moody and mean.
Title: Re: Last Moments Before The Rain Fell
Post by: degrub on June 30, 2019, 01:07:26 pm
Nice.
Any shots that are not symmetric  ?
Title: Re: Last Moments Before The Rain Fell
Post by: brandtb on June 30, 2019, 03:34:33 pm
Nice Richard
Title: Re: Last Moments Before The Rain Fell
Post by: RMW on June 30, 2019, 07:25:36 pm
Thank you all for looking and the kind comments.
When the sky turned ominous, I knew there was likely a good foto to make.
Don't have a non-symmetrical image readily available, but I'll look around.
Richard
Title: Re: Last Moments Before The Rain Fell
Post by: sdwilsonsct on July 02, 2019, 10:19:50 am
I think the symmetry works nicely here.
Title: Re: Last Moments Before The Rain Fell
Post by: MattBurt on July 02, 2019, 11:04:57 am
I like it. Just before and just after a storm are some of my favorite kinds of moments.
Title: Re: Last Moments Before The Rain Fell
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 02, 2019, 11:37:52 am
I think the symmetry works nicely here.
+1.
Title: Re: Last Moments Before The Rain Fell
Post by: RMW on July 02, 2019, 10:22:48 pm
Thanks Eric, Matt, sd, and Brandt.
Appreciate your comments. To receive support from some of the best photographers on LuLa is no small thing.
Richard