Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on June 28, 2019, 04:21:57 am

Title: A few days in Southwest Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 28, 2019, 04:21:57 am
I have spent a few vacation days recently near Almograve, southwest Portugal Alentejo coast. It is an area I know very well, and I often photograph there. This time around, I centred my photography to include at least one area I was not familiar with, to motivate myself to photograph "new things in a familiar place", so to speak.

I am still organizing and culling my photos and impressions; so far I have finished 2 (out of 3) posts in my blog:

http://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=809

http://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=812

Kind regards.
Title: Re: A few days in Southwest Portugal
Post by: churly on June 28, 2019, 09:01:43 am
I enjoy the variety and I always enjoy your blog posts.Chuck
Title: Re: A few days in Southwest Portugal
Post by: sarrasani on June 28, 2019, 07:30:47 pm
good set.....may favourite is the second.
All the best,
sandro
Title: Re: A few days in Southwest Portugal
Post by: francois on June 29, 2019, 05:57:18 am
Nice images and also posts on your blog… Finding new subjects in a familiar place is always an excellent challenge and forces you to see things differently.

Bravo!
Title: Re: A few days in Southwest Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 01, 2019, 05:08:32 am
Thanks all for the feedback.