Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: rgs on June 25, 2019, 11:17:42 pm

Title: Quannah Parker Lake
Post by: rgs on June 25, 2019, 11:17:42 pm
Quannah Parker Lake is in the Wichita Mountains of SW Oklahoma. There was fog and a low overcast when I arrived this morning but it cleared early in the day.
Title: Re: Quannah Parker Lake
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on June 26, 2019, 04:39:04 am
I like the first one the best.
Title: Re: Quannah Parker Lake
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 26, 2019, 06:13:58 am
I like the first one the best.
Me too.

Nice place.
Title: Re: Quannah Parker Lake
Post by: francois on June 26, 2019, 07:58:21 am
Nice set but I'm with Rajan and Eric, the first one is very ice and better than the other two photos.
Well seen.
Title: Re: Quannah Parker Lake
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 26, 2019, 09:35:06 am
Yup, #1 for me too.