Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on June 24, 2019, 08:49:09 pm

Title: Rainbow Mountain
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on June 24, 2019, 08:49:09 pm
Its a rainbow in front of a mountain.

Dave
Title: Re: Rainbow Mountain
Post by: francois on June 25, 2019, 04:44:29 am
I like the lines and the general framing, the rainbow colors do add something special.
Well done.
Title: Re: Rainbow Mountain
Post by: thierrylegros396 on June 25, 2019, 12:49:23 pm
I prefer it in a small size.

Thierry
Title: Re: Rainbow Mountain
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on June 26, 2019, 06:54:46 pm
I like the lines and the general framing, the rainbow colors do add something special.
Well done.

Thanks Francois and yes it was one of those 'nothing much happening kind of days', except for the occasional burst of light piercing through the clouds onto some distant drizzle, so I thought why not try something a little different as there is nothing else I could see and here is the result. Glad you like it.  ;)

I prefer it in a small size.

Thierry

Yes I think I know what you mean and that it is perhaps better viewed as a small vignette of a picture, rather than the full blown version of it - so thank you for your observation there Thierry  :)

Dave
Title: Re: Rainbow Mountain
Post by: francois on June 27, 2019, 07:26:31 am
Thanks Francois and yes it was one of those 'nothing much happening kind of days', except for the occasional burst of light piercing through the clouds onto some distant drizzle, so I thought why not try something a little different as there is nothing else I could see and here is the result. Glad you like it.  ;)

Yes I think I know what you mean and that it is perhaps better viewed as a small vignette of a picture, rather than the full blown version of it - so thank you for your observation there Thierry  :)

Dave

Thanks for the additional info. It's a very nice iamge.