Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RBFritz on June 23, 2019, 03:21:44 pm

Title: Elbow
Post by: RBFritz on June 23, 2019, 03:21:44 pm
Part of Avalanche Creek
Title: Re: Elbow
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 23, 2019, 03:24:02 pm
Good seeing, and good title.
Title: Re: Elbow
Post by: RBFritz on June 23, 2019, 04:05:13 pm
Eric,Thanks for the response.
Title: Re: Elbow
Post by: katcost on June 24, 2019, 11:25:00 am
I'd like to see just a little more detail in the darkened right side area.  I know it's in the shade, but it seems way too dark compared with the left side.  Or bring the left side down a little in brightness.
Title: Re: Elbow
Post by: francois on June 25, 2019, 04:39:01 am
Very nice shot and excellent title… The lower part of the water looks like a hand and the upper (more round) like a shoulder!
Well done.
Title: Re: Elbow
Post by: RBFritz on June 25, 2019, 04:23:16 pm
Thanks Francois. Katcost ,thanks for looking I'll look at it that way.
Title: Re: Elbow
Post by: RBFritz on June 25, 2019, 04:36:13 pm
Here's the image with the darker areas lightened in what I would call the body. I think any lighter and the contrast of "body" to "arm" starts to get lost.