Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on June 21, 2019, 11:24:28 am

Title: Charles Rockey
Post by: RSL on June 21, 2019, 11:24:28 am
I shot this informal portrait of Charles Rockey in 2011. He was a well-known teacher and very successful artist who lived in Manitou Springs, Colorado and whom I knew for 45 years. He was a great guy. Charles died last week.
Title: Re: Charles Rockey
Post by: Martin Kristiansen on June 21, 2019, 12:01:02 pm
Sympathy Russ. It is never easy.
Title: Re: Charles Rockey
Post by: Todd Suttles on June 22, 2019, 09:51:03 am
... whom I knew for 45 years. He was a great guy.
Sorry Russ. All of that is present in the photo
Title: Re: Charles Rockey
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 22, 2019, 12:05:59 pm
Sorry Russ. All of that is present in the photo
+1.