Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Hans Kruse on June 20, 2019, 03:29:08 pm

Title: Sunset at Passo Giau
Post by: Hans Kruse on June 20, 2019, 03:29:08 pm
I'm now back from the Dolomites and here is a picture from Passo Giau. Almost at the end of the workshop I was leading with 11 participants from many countries and continents.

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48097515942_3541832334_o.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2ghdkNf)Sunset at Passo Giau (https://flic.kr/p/2ghdkNf) by Hans Kruse (https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkruse/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Sunset at Passo Giau
Post by: thierrylegros396 on June 21, 2019, 04:05:51 am
Interresting sky, so many shades, well done.

Thierry
Title: Re: Sunset at Passo Giau
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 21, 2019, 04:53:02 am
I like the way the clouds balance the rock formation on the righ.
Title: Re: Sunset at Passo Giau
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 21, 2019, 06:20:14 am
Nice one.
Title: Re: Sunset at Passo Giau
Post by: Hans Kruse on June 21, 2019, 07:30:26 am
Thanks :)