Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on June 18, 2019, 02:44:34 pm

Title: mountain
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 18, 2019, 02:44:34 pm
Saw a mountain in Japan. Don't think anyone's photographed it before.

Jeremy
Title: Re: mountain
Post by: James Clark on June 18, 2019, 03:13:01 pm
Nice, simple composition.  I could see desaturating that a little, printing big, and selling.  :)
Title: Re: mountain
Post by: RSL on June 18, 2019, 03:23:19 pm
It's a first, Jeremy. Since you discovered it maybe they'll name it after you.
Title: Re: mountain
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on June 18, 2019, 03:52:07 pm
Excellent!
Title: Re: mountain
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 18, 2019, 04:04:16 pm
Best shot I've seen of Mount Jeremy!
Title: Re: mountain
Post by: RSL on June 18, 2019, 04:16:46 pm
Me too. I don't remember it ever having a sky that clear.
Title: Re: mountain
Post by: rabanito on June 21, 2019, 01:35:57 pm
Best shot I've seen of Mount Jeremy!
Jeremy-no-Yama