Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: rabanito on June 18, 2019, 12:27:01 pm
-
Morocco
-
Nice set.
Never having been to Morocco, I always think of as a colorful place. Could we see these in color, too, perhaps?
-
+1
-
Nicely done! When I read "Zagora" in the title, I was thinking this was the Zagora off the beaten path near Volos, Greece. These are a pleasant surprise!
-
Nice set.
Never having been to Morocco, I always think of as a colorful place. Could we see these in color, too, perhaps?
Those are from Ilford FP4 negatives. No color :)
You can google Zagora or Ouarzazate for example to get an idea of the colors.
They are more subdued than in most of the pictures there, kind of light beige.
There is also a lot of dust in the air sometimes.
-
Very nice group
-
Thanks friends!
Very glad to read your opinions :)
-
Very nice images and great to see film still being put to such good use!
-
Hi!
As composition I prefer the 2 (with a little cut on the left). Are they scanned from film?
all the best,
Sandro.
-
Hi!
As composition I prefer the 2 (with a little cut on the left). Are they scanned from film?
all the best,
Sandro.
Yes, scanned from B&W 120 film
-
Very nice images and great to see film still being put to such good use!
Yes!
-
Thank you again everybody!!