Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Rob C on June 18, 2019, 10:27:28 am
-
Just for you lot:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hOSGEEswmqQ
Rob
-
8) ;D
-
Just for you lot:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hOSGEEswmqQ
Rob
Thanks for the link, Rob
After the 13 Women, another Bill Haley & Caterina Valente song came up, with an exploitative use of a woman body
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3_wWHhhY30
and then even worse:
rock n' roll medley with several girls in quite compromising positions. Very degrading.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoONaooZikk
-
Thanks for the link, Rob
After the 13 Women, another Bill Haley & Caterina Valente song came up, with an exploitative use of a woman body
These are already oOold-old stories
Now at least the American women are showing their men the Way.
I've seen them playing very good football (soccer) at the world championship while the other gender is still at "baseball" or whatever it's called...
Tsk tsk ;D
-
and then even worse:
rock n' roll medley with several girls in quite compromising positions. Very degrading.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoONaooZikk
It's boogie, Les. Here's an earlier version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QQzbCmlZM4
-
It's boogie, Les. Here's an earlier version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QQzbCmlZM4
First time I saw that I was younger - by about a year. I held onto a doorknob and tried to move my legs and feet at that speed holding tightly to the knob. I almost got another heart attack in around ten seconds.
I never did have much faith in the rewards of onanistic pleasures. A heart attack would have been a just desert.
It's terrible the way ladies are exploited in these dances: at some moments - and I know, because I slow it down to make evidence - the men hold both of the girl's hands at once making it virtually impossible for the poor dears to escape, which they obviously want to do.
-
Biggest problem is, you really gotta be young to do that. I don’t remember ever being that young, even when I was in high school.
-
The last time I tried dancing like that, I had to be put in traction for two weeks.
-
These are already oOold-old stories
Now at least the American women are showing their men the Way.
I've seen them playing very good football (soccer) at the world championship while the other gender is still at "baseball" or whatever it's called...
Tsk tsk ;D
I don't know about Swiss girls, but the American boogie girls are way prettier and more fun than their soccer sisters. Did you watch their legwork?
-
Biggest problem is, you really gotta be young to do that. I don’t remember ever being that young, even when I was in high school.
When you get older, you just switch to a slightly different technique:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNE3YSr_o2A
-
while the other gender is still at "baseball" or whatever it's called...
Tsk tsk ;D
Rounders, innit?
-
Political correctness is what has forced women to play football and similarly ridiculous sports meant for male children of school age.
Look at the poor dears run, their chests bandaged so tightly as to semi-asphyxiate them so as not to damage the otherwise prone to naturally bouncing boobies. It's a sin against nature.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y5IFOWk23Q
As for the male adults playing those games - well, just look at politics to understand the mess we're in. They carry the playground mindset with them everywhere.
Rob
-
Political correctness is what has forced women to play football and similarly ridiculous sports meant for male children of school age.
Look at the poor dears run, their chests bandaged so tightly as to semi-asphyxiate them so as not to damage the otherwise prone to naturally bouncing boobies. It's a sin against nature.
Rob
Well well. The Greeks found smaller breasts more beautiful than hanging silicons.
As for sport, everybody has to adjust hanging parts for practicing any, not only women.
Anyway, what I was referring to is that women's soccer has gained in "intelligence". Better to watch than before.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)
-
Rounders, innit?
I see you've read the "Little Pretty Pocket-Book, intended for the Amusement of Little Master..." ;D
-
Well well. The Greeks found smaller breasts more beautiful than hanging silicons.
As for sport, everybody has to adjust hanging parts for practicing any, not only women.
Anyway, what I was referring to is that women's soccer has gained in "intelligence". Better to watch than before.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)
Your research is lacking: silicone is supposed to do the opposite to hang low, sweet chariot.
Regarding the Greeks - if you refer to the old guys of classical times, whose statues are what this conjecture is probably based upon, then you must make allowances for them: many were more interested in boys than in women, so I guess the less feminine the better for them. You could also say they had a thing for broken noses, if statues form your reference point.
Intelligent soccer; is that a new board game?
Beauty being in the eye of the beholder is yet another of those odious, politically correct dictums that hide ugliness under the cloak of opinion. You know, like hiding the curates egg under a napkin.
Everybody knows what's beautiful in their own culture; pretending otherwise is to disguise a sense of deep disappointment for some personal misfortune or inability do get something better.
I often say my little Ford Fiesta is cute. Truth is, were I willing to spend my dwindling resources on an MX 5 then, perhaps, I might honestly call my ride pretty - or even beautiful. Situation ethics.
Rob
-
Your research is lacking: silicone is supposed to do the opposite to hang low, sweet chariot.
Regarding the Greeks - if you refer to the old guys of classical times, whose statues are what this conjecture is probably based upon, then you must make allowances for them: many were more interested in boys than in women, so I guess the less feminine the better for them. You could also say they had a thing for broken noses, if statues form your reference point.
Intelligent soccer; is that a new board game?
Beauty being in the eye of the beholder is yet another of those odious, politically correct dictums that hide ugliness under the cloak of opinion. You know, like hiding the curates egg under a napkin.
Everybody knows what's beautiful in their own culture; pretending otherwise is to disguise a sense of deep disappointment for some personal misfortune or inability do get something better.
I often say my little Ford Fiesta is cute. Truth is, were I willing to spend my dwindling resources on an MX 5 then, perhaps, I might honestly call my ride pretty - or even beautiful. Situation ethics.
Rob
You are absolutely right, Rob.
Keep at it.
::)
-
Your research is lacking: silicone is supposed to do the opposite to hang low, sweet chariot.
... Situation ethics.
Rob
Which nearly begs, but probably just raises the question: does situation ethics then apply to the use of silicone as well???
-
It surely doesn't "beg" the question, Oscar. Here's the classic example of begging the question: "Have you stopped beating your wife?"
-
Which nearly begs, but probably just raises the question: does situation ethics then apply to the use of silicone as well???
It might depend on where the person is starting the journey; it might also depend on whether it's about being observed (as in a showgirl) or handled as in a relationship.
Which prompts the question: should showgirls have relationships?
So much to worry about in this new, synthetic world of illusions, smoke and mirrors and hyped-up expectations.
Rob
-
This, from another thread, deserves a permanent home here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asZ1R-Xylj4
Rob
-
It surely doesn't "beg" the question, Oscar. Here's the classic example of begging the question: "Have you stopped beating your wife?"
Russ, I agree with you, but we're fighting a losing, perhaps lost, battle.
Jeremy
(https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/cautionary_ghost.png)
-
I'm afraid you're right, Jeremy. The other thing that bugs me constantly is the "writers" who don't know the difference between the verbs "to lie" and "to lay." I keep telling them: "The chicken is lying in the straw, laying eggs." But the message just doesn't seem to get across the void.
-
I'm afraid you're right, Jeremy. The other thing that bugs me constantly is the "writers" who don't know the difference between the verbs "to lie" and "to lay." I keep telling them: "The chicken is lying in the straw, laying eggs." But the message just doesn't seem to get across the void.
You forgot to mention the inexplicable confusion between then and than.
:-(