Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on June 18, 2019, 09:35:15 am

Title: Mall Chair
Post by: RSL on June 18, 2019, 09:35:15 am
.
Title: Re: Mall Chair
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 18, 2019, 10:07:14 am
It has a Stamper-esque quality to it.
Nice.
Title: Re: Mall Chair
Post by: David Eckels on June 18, 2019, 11:39:48 am
I don't know why. Made me laugh. Didn't know SEARS was still around.
Title: Re: Mall Chair
Post by: RSL on June 18, 2019, 11:47:07 am
It's not around much, David. This once busy mall is in deep trouble, though some new owners are trying to turn things around. It's pretty obvious they're not going to make it in the long run.

I'd never seen anything quite like this chair sitting in the middle of the hallway. Next time I was there it was gone. Never did find out where it came from or where it went.
Title: Re: Mall Chair
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 18, 2019, 12:13:03 pm
It's always good to have a camera with you for ephemera like this.
Title: Re: Mall Chair
Post by: RSL on June 18, 2019, 01:16:53 pm
Reminds me of an old credit card ad: something about "Never go out without it." I never do. My camera always is with me.