Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Mark Nadler on June 17, 2019, 01:48:11 pm

Title: Waves Breaking Against Volcanic Rock, Oahu
Post by: Mark Nadler on June 17, 2019, 01:48:11 pm
Comments welcomed.

Mark
Title: Re: Waves Breaking Against Volcanic Rock, Oahu
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on June 17, 2019, 02:32:37 pm
Cool idea.
Title: Re: Waves Breaking Against Volcanic Rock, Oahu
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 17, 2019, 03:57:54 pm
Cool idea.
Very!
Title: Re: Waves Breaking Against Volcanic Rock, Oahu
Post by: sarrasani on June 18, 2019, 08:35:03 am
pictoric and effective rendition, I like it.
All the best,
Sandro
Title: Re: Waves Breaking Against Volcanic Rock, Oahu
Post by: Mark Nadler on June 18, 2019, 08:16:48 pm
Thank you everyone for your positive comments.  In this image, I tried to create a sense
of not viewing a crashing wave but a sense of being inside a crashing wave.

Mark
Title: Re: Waves Breaking Against Volcanic Rock, Oahu
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on June 19, 2019, 11:26:00 am
Cool idea.

Yes I second that  :)

Dave
Title: Re: Waves Breaking Against Volcanic Rock, Oahu
Post by: Mark Nadler on June 20, 2019, 01:04:41 am
Thanks Dave.

Mark
Title: Re: Waves Breaking Against Volcanic Rock, Oahu
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 20, 2019, 09:15:36 am
Thank you everyone for your positive comments.  In this image, I tried to create a sense
of not viewing a crashing wave but a sense of being inside a crashing wave.

Mark
I trust that both you and your camera survived.   ;)
Title: Re: Waves Breaking Against Volcanic Rock, Oahu
Post by: Mark Nadler on June 20, 2019, 04:17:33 pm
Hi, Eric.  Yes we all survived.  I positioned myself sufficentlt away from the front of the breaking wave,
filled my sensor with the splash of the waves and begain capturing images.   

mark
Title: Re: Waves Breaking Against Volcanic Rock, Oahu
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 21, 2019, 04:56:24 am
Well seen.
Title: Re: Waves Breaking Against Volcanic Rock, Oahu
Post by: Mark Nadler on June 21, 2019, 07:00:10 pm
Thanks Paulo.

mark