Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on June 17, 2019, 11:32:37 am
-
.
-
And you proved that the Earth is round ;)
-
Not exactly, but I did prove that the tree and shack are on a gently sloping hill.
-
I like the image.
The positioning of the tree and the shack encourage thoughtful interpretation...
-
... The positioning of the tree and the shack encourage thoughtful interpretation...
My interpretation would be that an 8x10 crop to the left would position them in a more balanced way, with the tree less centered ;)
-
Ahhh. But then we wouldn't have the world drifting off to infinity on the right, Slobodan.
-
My first tenth-of-a-second look at the image led me to something like Slobo's idea.
But then I told myself: Russ is more careful and thoughtful than that, especially about cropping in the camera.
So the image made me think. Thank you for that, Russ.
-Eric