Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: jejes on June 17, 2019, 05:18:35 am

Title: Demo Silverfast 8.8.0r14 for Nikon
Post by: jejes on June 17, 2019, 05:18:35 am
I'm looking for this version and i couldn't find. Anyone has it? Thank You
Title: Re: Demo Silverfast 8.8.0r14 for Nikon
Post by: degrub on June 17, 2019, 10:24:25 am
contact Silverfast support if you are not able to access it on their website.
Title: Re: Demo Silverfast 8.8.0r14 for Nikon
Post by: jejes on June 17, 2019, 07:08:14 pm
I can't contact to silverfast. I tried by Twitter and Facebook. No answer
Title: Re: Demo Silverfast 8.8.0r14 for Nikon
Post by: degrub on June 18, 2019, 12:13:59 am
they have, in the past, strongly preferred opening a support ticket rather than use of forums or social media. That way they can track to resolution.
Or you can call them.
Title: Re: Demo Silverfast 8.8.0r14 for Nikon
Post by: jejes on June 18, 2019, 05:07:22 am
I can't register on their forums and i don't know how to start a ticket. Could you do it for me please?

Thank You
Title: Re: Demo Silverfast 8.8.0r14 for Nikon
Post by: dchew on June 18, 2019, 06:57:52 am
https://www.silverfast.com/get_demo/en.html

Title: Re: Demo Silverfast 8.8.0r14 for Nikon
Post by: jejes on June 18, 2019, 02:43:15 pm
Yes, but in this link i can get only r16 and i need r14

Thank You