Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: rabanito on June 10, 2019, 07:38:49 am
-
Thailand
-
Did you get to spend time in the village with the family ?
-
Did you get to spend time in the village with the family ?
Yes. I visited some villages and on a next trip I brought them 18x24 copies of the pictures. They were a hit.
Nice people, I liked them very much. We communicated w some English since my Thai provoked much laughter (Thai is a tonal language, the same word with different pitch can mean totally different things) ;D
-
and no "r" or "l" sounds either ;D.
hard working fun people indeed.
which province do you visit ?
-
and no "r" or "l" sounds either ;D.
hard working fun people indeed.
which province do you visit ?
This pictures are from Phuket