Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: sdwilsonsct on June 09, 2019, 08:11:41 pm
-
Feedback welcome.
-
I like this.
The near-far composition is classic, but here it really works. The bent-over blossoms in the foreground tell what has happened recently, and the background shows the start of the clearing after the storm.
And it's pleasing to look at, too.
-
+1
Printed big, would be quite suitable for, say, hospitals, creating a sense of serenity. I am saying this as a compliment.
-
A very fine image.
-
A very fine image.
+1
-
+1
-
Scott nice comp/image. I'm looking at this on a so so tablet but can see what appears to be a blue violet stroke going upward from bloom near center. It looks a Photoshop e.g. "brush mark". Also a little bit of sim. coloration to right. Any thoughts about this ?
-
...a blue violet stroke going upward from bloom near center. It looks a Photoshop e.g. "brush mark". ...
Ouch! Yes, sloppy work on my part. Thanks for pointing this out.
Eric, I was lucky that the sun came out for a moment while I was set up on this.
Thanks to all for your feedback.
-
very well done. An excellent green+violet study, with a easy-running perspective and a clear composition. I like it.
Sandro
-
Looks fresh & tasty. 8)
-
...An excellent green+violet study...
Don't know much about colour theory, but this combination seemed a little jarring. Striking?
Sandro, Biker: thanks!