Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: drralph on June 04, 2019, 04:41:00 pm

Title: Show Announcement
Post by: drralph on June 04, 2019, 04:41:00 pm
I know the LuLa community has a lot of members in the Boston area, so I thought I would put out the word that I have a solo show of seascapes from Provincetown that will be on view all summer.  All are invited to the opening reception on June 19.  It would be nice to meet some of the many I have known only in virtual form!

Title: Re: Show Announcement
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on June 04, 2019, 04:42:06 pm
I wish I could be there.

Good luck Chuck Ralph! ;)
Title: Re: Show Announcement
Post by: drralph on June 04, 2019, 04:57:03 pm
Thanks, Slobodan.  I always appreciate your support! (It's only a 4 day cruise from Miami) 8)
Title: Re: Show Announcement
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 04, 2019, 10:13:00 pm
It's less than a 4-day cruise from Newton, so I will try hard to get to it.
Congratulations!
-Eric
Title: Re: Show Announcement
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 05, 2019, 04:41:12 am
Congratulations.