Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: petermfiore on June 03, 2019, 09:10:24 pm

Title: Sidewalk Matador
Post by: petermfiore on June 03, 2019, 09:10:24 pm
Sidewalk Matador...


Peter
Title: Re: Sidewalk Matador
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 03, 2019, 11:18:37 pm
Love it!
Title: Re: Sidewalk Matador
Post by: stamper on June 04, 2019, 04:10:37 am
Wonderful!
Title: Re: Sidewalk Matador
Post by: 32BT on June 04, 2019, 04:51:44 am
Uh oh, I sense a series...  :o

This one could perhaps be cropped square to remove the orangey bits and focus entirely on the dominant elements.
Title: Re: Sidewalk Matador
Post by: Rob C on June 04, 2019, 07:16:07 am
That's why you need a Leica; you can't make pictures like that with Japanese cameras - they think differently and make another kind of photograph altogether, usually with HDR effects etc. 

Kodachrome 25 helps...

:-)

Rob
Title: Re: Sidewalk Matador
Post by: petermfiore on June 04, 2019, 08:21:26 am
Rob,

You are SO right... I am ashamed of the fact I am sans Leica. I've been crying about for 53 years! We all no one can make art with a RED DOT machine.
But I did luck out with the red-ish toe of the shoe.
;~)

Peter

The orange bits are a very important touch. The orange is softly through the sidewalk.
Title: Re: Sidewalk Matador
Post by: francois on June 04, 2019, 08:38:28 am
Great sense of movement and great colors… I like it very much!
Title: Re: Sidewalk Matador
Post by: petermfiore on June 04, 2019, 09:02:02 am
Thank you all...I appreciate all you thoughts.

Peter