Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Doug Peterson on June 02, 2019, 09:55:21 pm

Title: Introducing Harper Kay Peterson
Post by: Doug Peterson on June 02, 2019, 09:55:21 pm
I've been off the forum for a couple weeks and am glad to announce the bundle of joy that caused said lapse.

I'll be back at work "as usual" starting again tomorrow. Though I may be less likely to make after-hour posts or bat-signal-like response times I've maintained over the last 11 years of posting to this forum. Of course, I'm always reachable by email/phone if someone is trying to reach me here and doesn't get an immediate reply.
Title: Re: Introducing Harper Kay Peterson
Post by: stevenfr on June 02, 2019, 10:35:40 pm
Doug

Congrats on the new addition to your family.

Steven
Title: Re: Introducing Harper Kay Peterson
Post by: BernardLanguillier on June 02, 2019, 10:44:27 pm
Very happy for your guys! Enjoy the little fellow. :)

cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: Introducing Harper Kay Peterson
Post by: Joe Towner on June 02, 2019, 11:01:22 pm
Congrats Doug!

You may be a bit off on your hours of availability, middle of the night may be when you reply the most  ;D
Title: Re: Introducing Harper Kay Peterson
Post by: alatreille on June 03, 2019, 12:16:53 am
Congratulations Doug.

Many happy moments and adventures await!

+1 to what Joe said.
Title: Re: Introducing Harper Kay Peterson
Post by: ErikKaffehr on June 03, 2019, 12:37:15 am
Congratulations!

Erik

I've been off the forum for a couple weeks and am glad to announce the bundle of joy that caused said lapse.

I'll be back at work "as usual" starting again tomorrow. Though I may be less likely to make after-hour posts or bat-signal-like response times I've maintained over the last 11 years of posting to this forum. Of course, I'm always reachable by email/phone if someone is trying to reach me here and doesn't get an immediate reply.
Title: Re: Introducing Harper Kay Peterson
Post by: arashm on June 04, 2019, 02:25:08 pm
That's Amazing, Congratulations to you and family!
Title: Re: Introducing Harper Kay Peterson
Post by: eronald on June 04, 2019, 07:16:34 pm
Doug,

 Congratulations to you and to the lady who did the hard work!

Edmund
Title: Re: Introducing Harper Kay Peterson
Post by: TonyVentourisPhotography on June 05, 2019, 08:45:25 am
Best wishes!  It’s a fun journey!
Title: Re: Introducing Harper Kay Peterson
Post by: yaya on June 05, 2019, 02:28:52 pm
Mazal Tov Doug she's beautiful! Happy days!
Title: Re: Introducing Harper Kay Peterson
Post by: Christoph B. on June 06, 2019, 10:09:59 am
Congratulations! So that's a PhaseOne for the 16th birthday, right? ;-)
Title: Re: Introducing Harper Kay Peterson
Post by: DiamondsDr on June 06, 2019, 09:28:16 pm
Congratulations! Have fun!
Title: Re: Introducing Harper Kay Peterson
Post by: Dustbak on June 09, 2019, 06:32:46 am
Doug congratulations!!!!