Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on June 02, 2019, 02:06:35 pm

Title: castle 2
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 02, 2019, 02:06:35 pm
?

Jeremy
Title: Re: castle 2
Post by: bobfriedman on June 02, 2019, 02:13:05 pm
you might try cloning out the swan unless your intent was motion blur...
Title: Re: castle 2
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on June 02, 2019, 02:37:11 pm
Beats #1.

You were also 1-2 seconds late to capture the swan before it entered the reflections territory.
Title: Re: castle 2
Post by: John R on June 02, 2019, 09:16:40 pm
See we are all different. While agree with some of the comments about the swan, I think he image is nice, as in post-cardy nice. Much prefer the first castle.

JR
Title: Re: castle 2
Post by: degrub on June 02, 2019, 10:24:48 pm
which castle is this ?
Title: Re: castle 2
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 03, 2019, 03:44:02 am
which castle is this ?

Matsumoto.

Jeremy
Title: Re: castle 2
Post by: francois on June 03, 2019, 10:48:24 am
Not too sure about the swan but I like it a lot!
Title: Re: castle 2
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 04, 2019, 03:50:21 pm
I rather liked the swan, but I can understand if others aren't keen on the blur. Here's another, not swanless but differently swanned.

Jeremy
Title: Re: castle 2
Post by: francois on June 06, 2019, 08:01:41 am
Sorry about the swan but I prefer this last version…
Title: Re: castle 2
Post by: bobfriedman on June 06, 2019, 05:56:51 pm
excellent cloning job. well done!
Title: Re: castle 2
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 07, 2019, 03:16:10 am
excellent cloning job. well done!

If only I had that skill.

Jeremy