Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: maddogmurph on May 28, 2019, 01:08:49 am

Title: Cloud Dancers
Post by: maddogmurph on May 28, 2019, 01:08:49 am
Honestly, probably not something I'd do anything with. But I thought it was kind of fun.
Title: Re: Cloud Dancers
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 28, 2019, 05:07:55 am
I quite like it. Seems like the cacti are spectators watching the show.
Title: Re: Cloud Dancers
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 28, 2019, 09:00:57 am
I quite like it. Seems like the cacti are spectators watching the show.
+1.
Title: Re: Cloud Dancers
Post by: RSL on May 28, 2019, 09:10:21 am
+1
Title: Re: Cloud Dancers
Post by: maddogmurph on May 28, 2019, 01:39:00 pm
I quite like it. Seems like the cacti are spectators watching the show.

believe it or not, that's fresh snow on the peaks in the background from yesterday morning in Death Valley. Snow nearly in June!