Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: LesPalenik on May 26, 2019, 08:16:47 am

Title: Evening boating in Prague
Post by: LesPalenik on May 26, 2019, 08:16:47 am
Sunset scene with paddling boats on Vltava river in Prague.
Title: Re: Evening boating in Prague
Post by: francois on May 27, 2019, 05:41:24 am
Tranquil, end of the day, scene. I like the blueish mood with just enough pink/yellow in the sky!
Title: Re: Evening boating in Prague
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 27, 2019, 07:48:24 am
Lovely.
Title: Re: Evening boating in Prague
Post by: LesPalenik on May 27, 2019, 09:16:00 am
Thank you, Francois and Paulo.
It was a totally unplanned shot at the end of a long day, the opportunity presented itself as I was walking back to the old town across the Charles Bridge.

I adjusted the color balance slightly and like it better this way.

Title: Re: Evening boating in Prague
Post by: maluce55 on May 29, 2019, 04:43:59 pm
Congratulations, beautiful relaxing image